Blog 2

 The best holidays 

I think my best vacation were in year 2016 in the month january. We went to Villa Rica  in the city of Coñaripe. It is a very beautiful  place since it has many lakes and an incredible climate in summer. We were eight peolple, my mother, my sister, my uncle and aunt, and my little cousin. We were one month of holidays in wich we carried out many activities for example kayaking, swim in lake, swim in hot spring, walk in craft market, ride a bike and many other activities.

I enjoy swiming in the different lakes because my favourite activity is swimming  and every day I had a different environment to explore.We also tried many delicious  foods every day for example "empanadas","pastel de choclo", "cazuela" and other typical foods.

I consider that these were my best vacations because I had my greatest moment of relaxation in my life when I was in a kayak in the middle of the lake Likanrai when I was in the middle of two island and It was totally silent ,just me and the sunset.




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares