Blog 1

I want to visit Spain 

I want to visit Spain because it is a country with a lot of history. It has very old building for examples La Sagrada Familia, that is a very big church, or Catedral de Leon and Plaza mayor with more than 400 years of history or the iconic Puerta del Sol. Spain has also many touries sities through big cities for example the city of Madrid or Barcelona, globally recognized for their food and nightlife.  Also I would like to visit the city of San Sebastian to enjoy the Mediterranean sea and fulfill my dream of swimming in two different oceans. I also want to visit this country to visit a member of my family that I have not  seen for a long time and also visit my aunt in Andorra is a neighbouring country and thatmy aunt teach me to ski.

Personally I would not like to live in Spain because the cost of living is a very high and I would distance myself from most of my familly so I would go to Spain only for visit.

 


Comentarios

Entradas populares