Blog 3

 Food engineering study program 

my study program I think is very complete,howeber the study methods can improve a lot I think they should improve a lot specifically in the basic program that includes the first two years , including the subjects: general chemistry one and two,mechanics and electromagnetism, introduccion to calculus and calculus differential and integral calculus. these subjects have a problem and it is a deference of dificulties between the exercises developed in class and the exercises in the tests. this difference makees it too difficult for students who are used to a very different study program in high school which has a lower level of demand. perhaps it is not necessary to lower the level of demand, but it is necessary to have a much much more adequate orientation at the beginning of the program regarding tests, study methods,bibliographies, among others.

my experience with university is regular because I entered the time of pandemic so I undertand that it was difficult to adapt to online classes, but despite that I felt very little understanding from the faculty with the times for tests and workload. 

I am not even halfway through this university degree so I suppose that to give an opinion on the infraestructure I must have more experience working in the most advanced fields where do yo work in the other laboratories or do you need more resources but I hope that when the time comes I will not be dissatisfied with the facilities that the university has.


Comentarios

Entradas populares