Blog 5

 My bucket list 

I think I am a very simple person. I dont have high personal aspiration,I want to have enough to live in peace and be able to indulge in small luxuries, in the field that I would like to do great activities, it would be sports and many things related to this so I guuess my bucket list will be mainly from this.

Unlike many people I don´tlike to travel a lot or at least it doesn't excite me as much as others, however for my first wish on the bucket list, it is unavoidable since what I want to do is swim in the tree oceans. this activity is not particularly complicated ,at least the first two oceans that are the pacific ocean and the atlantic ocean because they are conected to the sam continent and the third is more complicated because it is much further away and that implies more money.

the second wish of my bucket list although much less significant on a personal level as the first is parachuting because basically it was something that caught my attention from a very young age  however this wish is very difficult to achieve, since it is very expensive and also requires a lot of time to be able to practice it alone because of course I want to reach the level of being able to jump whithout company. 


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares